Make plans now to attend the 2016 HBAA Summer Meeting, July 21-23 at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa in beautiful Destin, Florida. All HBAA members and their families are invited to attend and enjoy a weekend of great education, networking, plenty of food and fun at this beachside resort.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the weekend’s highlights.
- Errors and Transgressions: What NOT to Do if You’re a Builder (Thursday, July 21, 2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.) Avoid the pitfalls that can cost you and your business a great deal of time and money. Our panel of leading experts will share the most common mistakes that builders make that lead to lawsuits, licensure complaints, and code violations, and how best to avoid them.
- Managing Your Online Reputation (Friday, July 22, 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.) With the majority of consumers now relying on online reviews and endorsements from their friends, managing your online reputation–no matter how big or small your business–is more crucial than ever. Join Carol Morgan from mRELEVANCE as she provides tools, tips and techniques for monitoring, protecting and defending your brand reputation. You’ll learn how to handle negative reviews, the difference between being proactive vs being reactive, how to get positive customer testimonials, and more.
- Welcome Reception (Thursday, July 21, 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.) Kick off the weekend by stopping by our Welcome Reception for drinks while catching up with your fellow members from around the state before enjoying the rest of your open evening.
- Dinner/Dance (Friday, July 22, 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.) Our Friday night dinner/dance is always a big hit with children and adults alike, with plenty of great food and exciting entertainment. After enjoying our lavish dinner buffet, it’s time to hit the dance floor for a high-energy dance party courtesy of The A-Town A-List!
- Pool Party (Saturday, July 23, 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.) It’s back! Our always-popular Saturday afternoon pool party returns to close out your weekend with fun in the sun for all ages! Spend a relaxing afternoon beside the pool with live music by The Cooties and frozen drinks to help beat the heat. The kids will enjoy inflatables, games and plenty of frozen sweet treats. It’s the perfect way to end our fun-filled weekend together.
Click here for online room reservations (Room Block ends June 20!)