By recruiting, involving, and retaining members, Spikes strengthen and build our association for the entire industry. Becoming an NAHB and GBAHB Spike has its exlusive awards, including these benefits:
• Nationwide prestige as a distinguished Spike Club Member.
• Increased visibility, recognition and networking opportunities among peers.
• Valuable NAHB rewards for each level of achievement--including lapel pins, plaques, sweaters, blazers and more.
• Eligibility to attend the annual NAHB Spike Party and enjoy big name entertainment.
• Local and State VIP events, prizes and awards.
Spike credits are earned by recruiting and retaining members. NAHB and GBAHB recognizes and rewards your membership development efforts with its Spike Club awards program. Awards are earned beginning with six credits and at increments of 25, 50, 100, etc. until you can choose among several distinct awards.
To achieve Spike Status: You must earn six credits within two consecutive membership years (November 1st - October 1st)
To retain Spike Status: and become a Life Spike, you must earn a minimum of one Spike credit (new or retention) each membership year until you reach a total of 25 credits.